Saturday, October 01, 2005

A Blog Was Born. History Made!

Listening To: Welcome To My Life [Simple Plan]
Drinking: 1.5L Coca-Cola [Stright from the Bottel]

Wow I just made history by starting a blog. Wow I have a blog don’t play. Since I joint APIIT my college, I have learnt a lot of new things and met lots of great people. They thought me lots of stuff and one of them is blogging. This all started thanks to one of my great lectures Mr. Nicholas Chan my Personal Development and Study Method lecturer. He started the thing about blogging and all. At first I thought who would blog. It sounded like a waste of time at first. Then I came to know a few of my college mates who had blogs. I started taking interests to read their blogs. I enjoyed reading them. Blogs like my best friend Farid (GeekLegend), Alby and Mr. Nick.

Then I developed the interest of blogging but the problem was I never could find the time and the right occasion to start blogging. I then decided to start blog today. This is because I will be starting my second semester in APIIT. I felt this is the best time to start a blog because I am finally settled in college and I know all my classmates well. This will be a great way to remember my daily happenings. Today I made history by creating this blog. I hope this blog will make a huge difference in my life. Ciao.



Ps:I will like to thank Mr. Nick for giving me the idea of starting a blog and for being a great lecture. He has given me confidence to voice out my opinion and to be a confident person in front of people. I achieved all this through his classes. I would also like to thank my best friend Farid and Alby for teaching me the true meaning of blogging. Thanks guys.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha cool!! post in on your nick and everybody wud know

-[aLbY]- said...

Congrates Vicky, one of my best buddy in the class =) helping me out, sharing my problems and also enjoyed fun together whenever we go! LoLz! Anyway, thanks for mentioning my name in above =) Try to spend 30-60mins daily for blogging(reading/writing blog) is more than enough. Anyway, keep up the good work & i'll keep your blog observe from now on =) All the best.

-[aLbY]-

Geek Legend said...

MWhahahaha blogging at Starbucks rox :D

Groofkid said...

Nice blog, please update it~!! LoL