Thursday, December 22, 2005

I am back. Malaysian Hero!!!

Listening To: Ken Stage [Hiroaki Yoshida]
Drinking: Water

Well it’s a long time since that I have bloged and my friends have been complaining. What happen to your blog its dying some said it’s dead. Ouch. The fact is I dam so lazy and I have been chilling too much. Sorry guys.

If people want to know what happens if I stay up until 5.30 in the morning. I am doing experiments. Some times I can get carried away. I never really knew how to use Photoshop. So I just went in and just started to play with all the stuff. Then I saw my picture and my countries flag. So ideas started to pop up. After 30 minutes I come up with this.

Free Image Hosting by TheFreeImageHosting.com


What should I call myself...?

a) Hang Vicky
b) Vicky Man
c) Vicky-Wan Kenobi
d) Vicky Potter

I just wanted to feel what would have Malaysia done if I became a hero. “Wira Malaysia” means Malaysian Hero. Oh shit I am starting to become Mr. Ter. the parliament crazy guy in my class. Arrrr…..


So people, that’s what you get when I stay awake till 5.30am. A handsome HERO and a very bad Photoshop skilled artist. Well what can I say….. MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!



PS: Please give me your suggestion on that name.

6 comments:

Geek Legend said...

Wow ur freaking me out. Since when are you carrying the Parliament spirit? -__-

-[aLbY]- said...

LoLz, unbelievable Vicky! You should name yourself Vicky-Ter-Parliament! HAHAHA...semangat lar you! *puix*
Merry Belated Xmas & a Happy New Year :P

-[aLbY]-

Anonymous said...

NICE .. vicky the artwork were really nice! Hang Vicky sounds good.. lolx!

Geek Legend said...

Hang-Vicky by the throat is more like it.

After this you will be telling me you're gonna join the national election or something...

Anonymous said...

vicky...tat name is already considered 'boleh-lah' for u.somore u want hang vicky lah babiwan kenobi lah...lolx...vicky n his best buddy mr.ter...tts damn cun i tell u....

Anonymous said...

Vicky is a cocky.. Full of shit. I know lah u got a ding ding on mr ter. Try 4 him lah.. HaHa... Lame ass....